Foreclosure FAQ



Where are the foreclosure sales held?
The foreclosure sales are generally held at the county courthouse in which the property is located. We reserve the right to have the sale at another location, but the ad will so state. Here you will place a bid on a property in which you are interested with the representative from our office.
If I am the successful bidder, how long do I have to tender payment?
If you are the successful bidder, you will be required to tender payment in full at the time of the sale. The payment must be in certified funds which includes a certified check, cashier's check, or money order.
Will the bid amount on the website ever change?
The bid listed in this website is for informational purposes only. The right is reserved to announce a different bid at the sale.
Can I redeem my property after the foreclosure sale?
No, the right of redemption is waived in the Deed of Trust. You must reinstate the loan before the sale.
Do you offer repayment plans?
No, you will need to contact your mortgage company and see if you qualify for a loss mitigation (also known as repayment plans or workable solutions).
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
©2007-2023 The Law Office of J. Phillip Jones
site by ICG Link, inc.